Concerned about protecting your privacy, Naboustranslations is committed to
ensure the best level of protection of your personal data in accordance with the law on Information Technology and Civil Liberties.
Our privacy protection policy allows you to find out more about the collection and processing of your personal data.
personal data by Naboustranslations as well as your rights.
Personal data is collected by Naboustranslations, Dakar; BP 8665; Postal Code 12000; email@example.com
By visiting and/or using the services offered on our site, you agree to the collection, and
the use of your personal data within the limits and framework defined below.
Thus, in certain cases (account creation, contact form, question-and-answer service, downloading of documents, request for quotes, etc.),
you may be asked to leave personal data (e-mail address, surname, first name, company, address,
telephone number, website, field of activity...) necessary for the execution of the services offered by the site either
by filling in the corresponding form or by logging in via your Facebook account. Mandatory nature
or optional data is indicated to you at the time of collection by an asterisk.
We do not collect any sensitive data, i.e. no data relating to your racial or ethnic origins, your
political, philosophical or religious views or your union membership, or your health or sex life.
- you create your user account;
- you browse our site and consult our products and services;
- you use one of our services (registration, downloading, quote request, contest...);
- you use one of our contact forms.
- allow you to use our services;
- inform you about the services for which you have expressed an interest and which are offered to you on our site;
- to provide you with advertising offers and information on our site related to your areas of interest;
- to send you our communications;
- to enable us to compile statistics and counts of visits and use of the various sections of our site.
and contents of our site and our services, in particular in order to adapt the said sections and the said contents
according to your navigation ;
- allow us to put you in touch with a professional who can answer your request for a quote.
- allow us to geolocate you and adapt our content and services according to your geolocalisation.
allow us to contact you in order to process your request.
Your data is kept for 3 years from the last trace of activity on the site.
Your browsing data is kept for 12 months.
Your IP location data is kept for 30 days.
Author applications are kept for a period of 2 years.
Job applications are kept for a period of 2 years from the last contact.
The Personal Data that we collect automatically (in particular IP address and cookies)
allow us to compile statistics relating to the consultation of the web pages of the Services and to link them to your user account.
You have the right to object to this processing, which is accessible when you are connected to your account. This opposition
will be linked to your user account and will be valid regardless of the terminal from which you use your account.
The Personal Data will also be used to adapt the advertising content inserted in
our Services to your areas of interest and possibly your location. You have the right to object to
this accessible treatment. This opposition will have to be renewed on your different terminals.
You can request the deletion of your account. Your personal data will be deleted and all of your
contributions (comments, questions, answers) will be anonymized.
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose or limit the
processing of your data and withdrawal of your consent.
- electronically, by sending a request via this email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- or by post at the following address: Naboustranslations, Dakar; BP 8665; Postal Code 12000; email@example.com
We may ask you to send us proof of identity.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us with the supervisory authority.